$80K — $100K *
• Partner with Product, Marketing and Analytics to understand business needs and translate that into technical requirements; communicate requirements to Engineering and work with Engineers/PMs as needed during implementation; establish validation criteria and perform validation. Ensure that implementation conforms to our standards and meets business needs.
• Design, build and deploy tagging solutions in Adobe Launch; on web and native app.
• Establish and maintain Solutions Design Reference (SDR) for Adobe Analytics on web and app
• Web Analytics champion and go to person for internal stakeholders in PM, Engineering etc.; build strong relationships and establish processes that ensure instrumentation is always considered and that data quality is a priority.
• Build and maintain domain expertise in relevant data sets and be able to think strategically about what data is critical to capture.
• Serve as admin for Adobe Analytics; this includes user setup, user training, and variable and report suite setup.
• Interact with account team at Adobe; manage work by Adobe consultants as needed. Stay informed of new capabilities that Adobe launches and how that may impact Shutterfly.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field and 5+ years of progressive experience in finance, strategy consulting, internet marketing, decision support, or related field.
• 3+ years’ experience with Adobe Analytics, including with implementation on web and app. Experience with other web analytics platforms a plus.
• Expert in all Adobe Analytics tools and how to leverage for analysis; willing and able to train others to empower end users and enable self-service.
• Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis. Experience with Observepoint or other tools to audit, validate and monitor tags is valued.
• Strong communication skills; comfortable presenting to all levels of an organization and to different types of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent thinking.
• Must be comfortable with unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment; passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
Valid through: 10/27/2020