• Create usable and engaging user experiences for customers while supporting business objectives
• Design solutions to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers for native and web
• Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
• Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
• 10 years plus experience in UX design or related field, plus experience in delivering consumer software products to market.
• Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design along with examples of designing systems across multiple products or platforms. Strong visual design and prototyping skills a plus.
• Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
• Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
• Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
Job ID R002051