Principal Unity Engineer
New York, NY
Our client is looking for a Principal Unity engineer – someone to run a small architecture group for Game development. Reports directly to Head of IT – Essentially a chief architect role for Game and App Client (and perhaps can expand to Server over time).
- Lead the technical architecture and development of new game features and mechanics
- Work with cross-functional team comprising of designers/technical artists/product managers/producers to plan and implement new game ideas and features
- Be the technical mentor to a small (2 members) game development team
- 7+ years of development experience
- Strong experience designing and developing complex games using Unity 3D engine for Mobile
- Experienceworking withAgile / Scrum
- A flexible self-starter who thrives on the challenges of working with new and varied technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Science or work experience equivalent
The interview process will start with a phone interview and then lead to an in-person interview.
The position is not a remote position. This person will have to work onsite.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.