About the Role
We are looking for an extraordinary front-end engineer to drive the technical direction and implementation of the Splunk Cloud administrative experience. You thrive in a dynamic environment and have a consistent record of software delivery. This role requires cross-team collaboration with our design systems, user experience, product management, and documentation teams, as well as technical leaders from other engineering teams.
- Developing, delivering, coding tests for, and maintaining web-based, front-end applications, primarily using React.js, but also a bit of Backbone.js
- Detailed reviews of design, architecture, and code produced by other engineers
- Mentoring engineers with less experience
- Collaborating with Product Management and User Experience teams on ideation, prototyping, and planning
- 2+ years experience with modern web frameworks, React.js a plus
- Extensive experience with web browsers as well as mobile-responsive apps
- Consistent demonstration of technical leadership developing features for large-scale applications
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always exploring new technology, bringing in OSS projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of uncommonly hardworking and dedicated peers
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication, and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment.