The Principal Technology Product Manager will partner with internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand the business and technology landscape of the company and creatively define solutions in support of new product offerings, alleviating customer experience pain points and improving architecture. The TPM will own the product end-to-end, create and manage product vision, strategy and roadmap, and lead cross functional teams to deliver high quality products. The TPM will be adept in balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, possess great leadership, management, communication and people skills.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
The Principal Product Owner – Supply Chain Host Platform is responsible for all Supply Chain components as they relate to the underlying platform. S/He guides small to medium IT projects from inception to delivery, and owns the vision for the proper leverage of the tools modules and base functionality to support system of record capabilities for inventory levels and valuation. The individual will work directly with the business and other product owners in SC and end users to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, proper requirements are established, and solutions are created (via external development) and implemented successfully. Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.
- Draft and implement development processes, management plans and contract deliverable schedules (baselines), operational troubleshooting and training, focused on Platform and the SC space.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Works with Delivery Managers to produce detailed timeline for each assigned project and implements effective project controls by monitoring the progress and reporting the status.
- Performs liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Maintain latest knowledge of major Application Platform solutions across the supply chain space; networks to understand best practices and keeps up with articulation of future vision and roadmap for their solutions
- Liaise with Operations group on support and hand-offs of new capabilities; takes in impacts from releases / updates to application software and ensures continuity of functionality
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 8-12years of IT solution experience
- In-depth knowledge of platforms supporting supply chain; demonstrated SC experience, ideally in the retail space.
- Ability to identify project impacting issues and work the IT Solutions team to develop and implement solutions
- Expert communicator who can lead and manage senior level relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Understanding of the way in which IT teams need to interact with business teams in order to make both successful. Experience in developing senior-level relationships within the business teams and leveraging these relationships to ensure success.
- Demonstrated experience approaching technical and business solutions in a consultative manner.