$100K — $150K *
Slalom's Portland team is currently seeking a Principal within the Technology Advisory Services practice that will empower our clients design and deliver creative high-quality solutions. Principals build lasting relationships with business, technical, and vendor partner groups to help define outcome-based solutions that deliver long-term value to our clients. Successful Principals help our clients take on their biggest problems with creative business focused technology solutions.
What You’ll Do
· Lead the technical approach for Cloud & DevOps capabilities and provide oversight across multiple projects, working directly with both client and Slalom teams
· Help grow our practice by crafting solution offerings, developing thought leadership in the DevOps community, and leading teams
· SME to drive all aspects of business development pursuit deliverables (proposals, SOWs)
· Mentor our Cloud & DevOps engineers to achieve their potential
· Help Slalom grow through creation of IP and education of our consultants
· Contribute to quality assurance review activities for areas of expertise
· Develop new client/alliance relationships
· Assist direct reports in identifying growth goals and finding and approving development opportunities consistent with those growth goals
· Manage the staffing and performance feedback processes for direct reports
· Participate in recruiting efforts
What You’ll Bring
· 5-10 years of progressively responsible technology and leadership experience.
· Continuous Delivery pipeline design and implementation experience
· Hands on public cloud configuration and application migration experience (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google).
· Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code experience (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM)
· Software development experience using at least 2 of the following: C#, Java, Scala, Python, C++, Clojure, F#, Swift, Kotlin
· Solid Agile and Lean methodology experience, including collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
· Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
· Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution
· Experience supporting production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment
· Strong analytical problem-solving ability
· Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For:
· Container experience with Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
· Experience with any of the following: Spark, Databricks, Hadoop, Snowflake, Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics, Kafka
· AWS and/or Azure certifications
Valid through: 6/3/2021
$100K — $150K
10 days ago
$80K + $30K bonus + 30k first year average, residual income, full benefits day one!