This role will lead a team responsible for strategy, design, and performance of the endpoint computing environment within the Technology & Innovation team, supporting thedigitalinfrastructure of the company. They will lead innovation and develop standards for the desktop, laptop, mobility and audio/visual assets for the enterprise. . They will also have service delivery responsibilities, including desktop images and software packaging that involve helping to sustain and optimize the endpoint environment to ensure that it is designed and managed effectively. The team is also responsible for collaboration technologies including the Microsoft Office 365 suite, and email.
- Subject matter expertise in Microsoft Systems; including Windows Desktop & Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, System Center and Office365, RES, SCCM, Adaptiva and other desktop management tools and platforms.
- Understanding of cloud and on premises email systems.
- Deep understanding of Virtualization Systems; including VMware vSphere, SRM, Citrix XenApp, Xen Desktop and NetScaler Gateway.
- Apple device management; including iOS and JAMF experience.
- Mobility, device and data management; including Microsoft Intune administration.
- Understanding of collaboration technologies (WEBEX, Skype) and audio visual systems.
- A proven track record of technical experience with Microsoft Rights Management, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Skype for Business Server, Microsoft Skype for Business Online, Skype PBX and Skype telephone integrations, Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016, Microsoft Office 365
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the digitalinfrastructure stack; including compute, storage, virtualization, networking and endpoints.
- Ability to identify emerging trends, products and drive innovation within the area audio/visual and collaboration technologies.
- Subject matter expertise in the strategy and design of the endpoint environment, all supporting systems and applications.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing requirements, cybersecurity best practices and data center operations.
- Ability to serve as a liaison between Converging Infrastructure and system support throughout the development, design and deployment process.
Experience / Education
- Experience in Endpoint & System Administration for a highly virtualized, complex enterprise
- Experience in developing desktop images and device deployment and management strategies.
- Experience in leadership with a proven track record for delivering desired outcomes while fostering a culture of teamwork, collaboration, innovation and employee development.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant field of Engineering with a strong academic record.
Certifications & Licenses
- Microsoft MCP/MCSA/MCSE – Windows, System Center, Office365, Intune
- VMware VCA-DBT and VCP6-DCV (Design/Deploy)
- Citrix CCP-V
- Apple Certified System Administrator & Certified Media Administrator
Indoor office environment
As necessary, up to 25%.
- Excellent decision-making ability, balancing what is right with what is realistic.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence and to deliver results through others while overcoming obstacles to success.
- Possesses a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure.
- Possesses a curiosity and a passion towards engaging the imagination of line of business leaders in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of change.
- Demonstrated ability to work and team with a multitude of different people from various lines of business as well as within Technology & Innovation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for a wide variety of audiences including proven ability to deliver conference presentations Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while simultaneously maintaining the "big picture" view".