Broadcom Support Engineers are responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems for Broadcom customers for multiple solutions and underlying technologies using superior expertise in technical skills, guidance, mentorship and leadership.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar
- 12+ years’ experience in Customer Support
- Hands on experience configuring and deploying network switches and routers in the L2, L3 (underlay/overlay) environments
- Must have functional knowledge of the latest Broadcom switching ASICs including both StrataDNX and StartaXGS families
- In-depth understanding of the data networking control plane protocols such as BGP, OSPF, DHCP, IGMP, VRRP, LACP, STP, etc.
- Strong understanding of the data and management plane is highly desired
- Must have a very good understanding of EVPN, VxLAN, MPLS, Segment Routing
- Strong problem solving and software troubleshooting skills