$100K — $150K *
As a Technical Program Manager on the team:
· You will have end-to-end ownership of the security program of AWS Support, including clarifying security requirements, roadmap planning, and project execution.
· You will assimilate yourself with our customers’ day-to-day operations in order to identify security improvement opportunities.
· You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative security solutions to project deadlocks, resolving issues, and constraints through sound judgment.
· You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
· You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in security product architecture and design.
AWS Kumo Engineering team combines the culture of a startup, the innovation and creativity of an R&D Lab, the work-life balance of a mature organization, and provides amazing technical challenges at the scale of AWS. We offer a playground of opportunities for builders to build and make history!
· 6+ years of experience in technical leadership roles; technical program management, systems architecture, or system development
· 3+ years of experience with engagement and working with security stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
· Have a clear understanding of distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration, and DevOps.
· Demonstrate innovative security approaches in non-traditional IT environments
· Have experience driving security programs across large diverse organizations
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· Have experience in the development of security products
Valid through: 11/6/2020
$80K — $100K
11 days ago