We need Program Managers to help guide and deliver value to a large business initiative, or multiple important projects.
- Plan and manage a large program consisting of multiple complex projects.
- Step in to manage projects or aspects of projects within the programs you own, as needed.
- Partner with the program sponsor and stakeholders to define the program KPIs and roadmap.
- Demonstrate proficiency in program strategy and execution.
- Understand and evangelize your program's strategy and its benefits for OCI.
- Anticipate and mitigate risk by conducting assessments across the program to determine if the implementation plans meet stakeholder requirements and will achieve strategic objectives.
- Lead your program team and deliver strategic value. Collaborate across OCI with senior stakeholders and other program managers.
- Use communications effectively to inform and influence your intended audiences. Proactively network with relevant stakeholders across OCI to advocate for the needs and success of your program.
- Identify core problems or opportunities within business processes. Understand the root cause and impacts for the project and other teams. Communicate and collaborate with the right people to implement timely solutions.
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- You have 10+ years of experience working as a technical program manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects in a technology company.
- You have worked closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features delivered on time.
- You have experience influencing senior management and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- You are successful at getting buy-in for your ideas with a demonstrated affinity for metrics.
- Ability to manage key customer relationships, including senior managers.
- You can analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- You are decisive - you gather the data and make informed, critical decisions quickly.
- You capably elicit high-level requirements from both business and technical stakeholders and can translate those into an actionable plan.
- You have executed corporate-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
This position is located in the Seattle area.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.