Intuit's CTO organization drives Intuit's technology principals, shared services and assets. CTO leverages the talent and skills of our organization to enable engineering productivity across the enterprise.
Come join the Central Technology Organization as a Principal Technical Program Manager. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
- Collaborate with Business and Technology leaders to refine and execute the strategy for the Identity & Profile Program.
- Drive multi-year program roadmaps including complex and multi-phase roadmaps across multiple contributing teams.
- Develop & deliver plans that encompass all phases of planning, implementation, production readiness and support.
- Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive.
- Manage and track program execution to ensure successful, high quality, on-time delivery of Identity services across Intuit Business Unit partners.
- Collaborate with business unit product development leadership to identify short and long-term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- Quickly and effectively, identify and clarify the critical few issues and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form.
- Collaborate with other Technical Program Managers to define, socialize and implement organization-wide processes.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree
- Proven experience driving organizational change
- 10+ years of Program Management team leadership experience, including 8 or more years leading complex SaaS programs.
- Extensive experience driving programs across multiple business units with differing business requirements
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels.
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships and leverage those relationships to influence across organizational boundaries.
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences visually communicating goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria. Extensive experience in same
- Experience in product or customer identity and profile management a plus.