We are looking for a Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of the IT service management (ITSM) and IT operations management (ITOM) markets. In this role, you will drive adoption of our solutions for IT by crafting compelling technical content that resonates with IT leaders. You are someone who excels as an individual contributor but you are also adept at leading cross-functional projects that span field marketing, product management, product marketing, and growth teams to further Atlassian's position in the ITSM and ITOM space.
More about you
- 7+ years of experience in technical product marketing, solutions consulting, sales engineering, or product management
- Hands-on experience with ITSM or ITOM software strongly preferred
- You have a deep understanding of the priorities and needs of ITSM and IT operations leaders
- You are a communication-pro, you are adept at presenting and demoing the value of products and solutions to IT buyers and influencers as well as internal stakeholders
- You have experience defining and delivering technical product marketing deliverables including product and solution demos, videos, presentations, blogs, webinars, competitive analyses, ROI analyses, technical whitepapers, thought leadership content, and enablement material
- You are skilled at building trusted relationships with analysts and other influencers through product and solution briefings, demos, and evaluations, as well as through online communities and social media
- You know what it takes to earn trust and work with product management and the sales team to shape the product strategy, and partner with other product marketing and solution engineers to build phenomenal technical content
- Ability to switch context from technical conversations with customers to building compelling technical marketing content.
- Familiarity with Atlassian solutions is a huge plus; ability to quickly learn new technologies is required
- Able to travel to Atlassian's international offices as needed