Principal Technical Account Manager
Services |Dallas, TX, United States |AMERICASSUBMIT RESUMEotheraccounts in your area of expertise, exemplifying the effective handling of difficult situations
- Exemplify escalation prevention, resource engagement and communication when escalation occurs
- Provide assistance and leadership in resolving complex issues across teams and throughout the company
- Develop and drive business cases that outline problems, impacts, proposed solutions and outcomes that help NICE inContact improve our performance and success
- Present a professional image in communication, conduct, attitude and attire
- Exemplify professionalism and leadership with customers, and helps peers to develop the same level of expertise
- Professionally and tactfully teaches proper process and methods that ensure customer service excellence
- Lead the way in team goal achievement and set personal goals that increase effectiveness and success of yourself and the team
- Add value to the company by finding, recommending and leading important projects, tasks and initiatives that improve process, methods, tactics and success within the team and across NICE inContact, with little management intervention. Participation in these activities does not detract from the service, value, and outcomes provided to assigned accounts
- Mentor TAMs at all levels and other peers as appropriate toward increased success
- Fill advanced technical and process training needs, and provide that training to others without prompting or requirement from leadership. The training improves others' effectiveness and efficiency
- Expert at turning failing or struggling accounts into successful accounts, and helping others in the team do the same
- Can act as a backup for managers or other Enterprise AccountMaanagers/Senior TAMs as needed
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 10+ Customer account relationship management experience
- 5+ years proven track record of successful Enterprise Account Relationship Management in either presales or post sales environment including program, project or implementation management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with both C-Level and day to day operations stakeholders
- Technical skill-set, with problem resolution skills in Contact Center, Telecommunications, LAN/WAN, Cloud-based Software, Security, etc.
- Professional judgment and business savvy that is respected by leaders, co-workers, customers and partners
- Work in a matrix-reporting environment, where direction and advice is received from several leaders
- Ability to capture common questions, techniques and best practices in daily workflow, sharing that information by regularly creating and improving high-value knowledgebase content
- Self-Motivated with the ability to prioritize, work well under pressure to meet deadlines, defuse customer issues and concerns
- Work largely during the customers' core business hours, with occasional extended hours as needed. Occasional on-call after-hours work may be required as needed by the customer
- Risk Identification/Risk mitigation skills – ability to identify, capture and mitigate risks
- Ability to travel 30% of the time, visiting customer sites and attending company meetings
- Superior in-depth knowledge of NICE inContact products and associated technologies, especially those employed by assigned accounts
- Global Delivery, Implementation and Account management
- Experience supporting customer regulatory requirements including but not limited to HIPPA, PCI, SOX, FISMA etc.
- Industry Certifications such as LeanSix Sigma, ITIL, PMP, TOGAF, Cisco, etc.