The PrincipalTechnical Account Manager is a seasoned account management, program/project management and technical resolution professional who is at the top of their field. They are unified with team members across the company in exceeding customer expectations, improving our processes and technology, and meeting company growth objectives. This key professional is responsible for resolving the most complex problems and providing excellent technical and customer service to one or more named enterprise-level accounts. Working with the most skilled resources across the company, he/she will help our most strategic and large customers overcome issues that arise, succeed in their business using our technology and services, expand their usage of our products, be a reference to prospective customers, and be a long-term and loyal customer.
As a Principal Technical Account Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Partner with Sales and Sales Engineering during the final stages of the sales process to understand the opportunity, mitigate early identified risks and ensure a successful implementation timeline with aligned NICE inContact resources.
- Be the assigned enterprise account's single point of contact and function as their professional advocate and relationship manager within NICE inContact, ensuring fulfillment of contract deliverables, SLA management, ongoing customer education and product enhancement
- Develop and maintain an effective and productive relationship with assigned account(s) at all levels within their organization (from front-line contact center management through senior/executive leadership)
- Clear understanding of the assigned accounts' business goals and directions and drive return on investment with our products and services
- Hold regular discussions that balance proactive and reactive work and result in becoming their trusted partner and advisor (report progress on strategic direction, understand their contact center and business, ensure that NICE inContact's solutions meet their needs, assess training needs, share best practices, consistently increase their success, review project status, review and drive resolution of open issues, etc.)
- Partnering with other NICE inContact employees and teams (Technical Support, Professional Services, Subject Matter Experts, Product Management, Engineering, etc.), ensure that proper resources are engaged to resolve all technical challenges/issues/cases/requests properly and within SLA targets
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and referenceability for all assigned accounts and drives improvements that ensure we do this across our enterprise customer base.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 10+ Customer account relationship management experience
- 5+ years proven track record of successful Enterprise Account Relationship Management in either presales or post sales environment including program, project or implementation management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with both C-Level and day to day operations stakeholders
- Technical skill-set, with problem resolution skills in Contact Center, Telecommunications, LAN/WAN, Cloud-based Software, Security, etc.
- Professional judgment and business savvy that is respected by leaders, co-workers, customers and partners
- Work in a matrix-reporting environment, where direction and advice is received from several leaders
- Ability to capture common questions, techniques and best practices in daily workflow, sharing that information by regularly creating and improving high-value knowledgebase content
- Self-Motivated with the ability to prioritize, work well under pressure to meet deadlines, defuse customer issues and concerns
- Work largely during the customers' core business hours, with occasional extended hours as needed. Occasional on-call after-hours work may be required as needed by the customer
- Risk Identification/Risk mitigation skills – ability to identify, capture and mitigate risks
- Ability to travel 30% of the time, visiting customer sites and attending company meetings
- Superior in-depth knowledge of NICE inContact products and associated technologies, especially those employed by assigned accounts
- Global Delivery, Implementation and Account management
- Experience supporting customer regulatory requirements including but not limited to HIPPA, PCI, SOX, FISMA etc.
- Industry Certifications such as Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, PMP, TOGAF, Cisco, etc.