About you: You are a seasoned technical Product Manager looking for a career where you will lead a new Alexa initiative, delivering world-class products on aggressive schedules that will be used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. You will define products that deliver innovation in features, usability and product performance and will be responsible for leading a product team to deliver products that have high impact in customers' daily lives.
· Lead the development of the product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
· Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
· Create buy-in for the product vision across the Alexa organization
· Work closely with engineering teams, program management, and design to deliver products to market
· Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline
· 7+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of consumer facing software product management experience
· 7+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· 2+ years’ experience delivering consumer software products and services.
· 7+ years’ experience discussing technical concepts to a non-technical audience and managing trade-offs
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Job ID: 624091