Seeking Principal Talent Development Consultant In Milford, Massachusetts to join the Learning and Development team.
- Translate Waters Leadership Model into best in class Leadership development programs.
- Design robust, multi-modal Global Leadership Development Roadmap and learning solutions that can be leveraged by our employees and managers.
- Research best-in-class learning solutions that fit within our culture that drive improved engagement, capability and business growth.
- Support of Waters growing organization in Asia Pacific in all matters related to Leadership Development. Facilitate Waters Accelerated Leadership Development Program “Wings”.
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or Psychology (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- 3 years of experience designing robust, multi-modal Global Leadership Development programs, or, alternatively, a Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or Psychology (willing to accept foreign education equivalent) plus five years of experience as noted above.
- Within 3 or 5years ofexperience, 1year ofexperiencemust include:
- Building and writing communication plans, presentations, and publications regarding change management, leadership development, and new management programs to HR business partners, high level management, and participants within a global organization.
- Facilitating real-time learning and development programs (classroom and virtual) to HR business partners, high level management, and other employees within a global organization
- Serving in a Human Resources Business environment supporting functions such as Sales & Service, Marketing, R&D and Production within a global organization.
- Initiating cross functional collaboration on Learning & Development initiatives within a heavily matrixed organizational structure, in cooperation with worldwide HR team.
- The position requires up to 30% domestic and international travel, with regular visits to various countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.