In this role, the ideal candidate will be to provide leadership and support for day-to-day operations and technical issues for Public and Private Cloud Network setup, as well as participation in planning and implementation of Network solution projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Network administration over Azure Cloud for Windows and Linux IaaS environment. Individual should also have working experience of configuring, upgrading and migrating Network Devices and Solutions. Candidate is expected to remotely maintain and support Network services as per industry best practices. It will be idle if candidate has in past deployed and supported Network services over Cloud and hybrid environment. Candidate will need to support and work on end users’ issues. Experience in network monitoring and reporting is required. Experience in supporting these environments in Healthcare will be preferable.
- Responsible for the configuration, installation, upgrades, performance monitoring, security, and continual improvement of Network Services
- Work on Network issues and lead to closure
- Assist management in organizing, planning and implementing Networking best practices and ensure compliance to all timescales.
- Effective management of the client relationship and resolution of client issues/escalations
- Work with Sales and Solution teams to understand Networking requirements to support Products and Solutions best optimal performance
- Maintain KPI of the Network environments and adhere to internal and external SLA for Service delivery
- Work on Network security vulnerabilities and issues for remediation
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives/goals
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a distributed team environment
- Able to guide, mentor new associates with technology and product knowledge.
- Drive continuous automation and improvement in the SOP’s.
- Work with Management to attain the Organizational Goals and KPI’s.
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customer’s business objectives
- Ensure enough reviews have happened (Peer, Stakeholders) and all review comments have been closed / incorporated before delivery of any artifacts.
- Keep all stakeholders informed in a timely manner of scope creep and schedule delays, ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards.
- Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work and reduce the overall defect injection rate (DIR).
- Contribution towards the team synergy / influence team to achieve goals
- Train, coach, and mentor junior team members
- Provide leadership to the team.
- Help recruitment to build organization with right talent
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders
Academic and professional qualifications
- BS degree in Information Science/Computer Science/Software Engineering preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience
- CCIE certification is mandatory
- Typically requires 14+ years of experience
- Have worked in supporting 24x7 environment for Network Services
- Must have in depth understanding of Azure Firewall, F5, Palo Alto and Cisco Network devices
- Must have MPLS, VPN and Express Route Setup experience
- Experience in Installing, upgrading and supporting Networking Services is required, Azure experience is added advantage
- Must have experience with troubleshooting tools, WireShark and fiddler preferred
- Must have working knowledge of Traffic manager, Route tables, DNS, DDoS Protection, WAF and NAT, routing / switching (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Fabricpath)
- Experience in Cisco Viptela SDWAN, Cisco DCNM a plus
- Healthcare IT experience is a plus
- Experience in Hybrid Cloud networking is a plus
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs