Current Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking talented SYSTEMS ENGINEER to support classified programs in its Multi-INT Infrastructure, Processing & Exploitation business area. Openings span the full development life-cycle, and include new capability development as well as sustainment and enhancement of existing capabilities
• Current active TS/SCI security clearance.
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant systems and/or software engineering experience.
• Experience leading an Integrated Product Team (IPT) of systems and software engineers.
• Experience with systems engineering skills such as:
system internal and external interface design, definition and documentation (ICDs).
requirements definition, decomposition, analysis, and allocation.
system architecture and design, trade studies, and technical documentation.
system Integration, Verification and Validation.
• Experience preparing and presenting technical briefings.
• Experience with Agile, Spiral, and Waterfall development methodologies and concepts.
• Strong communications, organization, planning and writing skills.
• Commitment to on-schedule task completions and to producing high quality work products.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Experience developing software.
• Experience with Dev-Ops.
• Experience with cloud-based architectures and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Experience in planning and implementation of Automated Testing and Continuous Integration.
• Experience with Agile development as a Product Owner or IPT Lead.
• Experience working in multiple phases of the product development lifecycle.
• CompTIA Security+ Certification
The successful candidate is a self-starter, has excellent written and verbal communications skills, and works effectively and collaboratively in a multi-location engineering team environment.
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired: