Peloton is looking for a Principal System Architect to help architect our products working closely with hardware and software teams.
The Principal System Architect will drive system architecture discussions and decisions and help with strategy and execution to fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion. The principal architect will ensure scalable, robust, and high-performing architecture by bringing in embedded expertise, rich in depth and breadth.
- Work with Product Management, Software teams and EE team to define system architecture for Peloton’s products.
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive both engineering and product alignment.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create shared roadmaps and deliver on the company vision.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for assessment and improvements.
- 10+ years of system lead/architect experience with embedded systems
- 5 years of experience in architecting and shipping consumer devices using Android OS with cloud software.
- 5 years of experience in shipping consumer devices and Mobile SoCs.
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment