Job Description and Responsibilities
The Digital Solutions Product group is on the forefront of Visa's innovation and looking for talented individuals with vision, passion and determination to make our clients business and consumer products more engaging, seamlessly available, easy to use and secure. The Security Solutions team at Visa manages the end-to-end products and services life-cycle of authorization and authentications tools for the LAC region.
We are looking for a Manager to support the evolution of its secure digital payments. The focus will be on the optimizations of digital payment products and will support Visa Risk and Identity partner programs and Visa regions with the development and delivery of optimized security solutions for our clients. The Principal Solutions Manager will be involved into the strategy and the execution of security solutions optimizations with the overall goal of reducing 'friction' in payments, ensuring fraud rates continue to decrease over time and driving Visa revenue growth.
This person will be responsible for requirement development, products performances assessment, optimizations opportunities identification and delivery to clients.
- Manage Visa's Security Solutions optimizations opportunity roadmap for LAC
- Train clients on authorization products in relation to capabilities, rule types, rule lifecycle process, performance reporting
- Identify authorization optimization opportunities, improving authorization transaction performance by consulting with clients and provide technical expertise to structure an effective optimization
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and efficiency
- Manage revenue growth both from increasing overall transaction volume because of ensuring better Risk and Authentication policies on the part of Visa issuers, but also from product-based fee revenue where appropriate
- Develop client facing materials to enhance product knowledge and optimize authorization performance metrics.
- Present optimization solutions to the clients and being recognized as the subject matter expertise and VISA single point of contact in relation to authorizations optimizations
- Drive a "customer centric" focus in our goals, strategy, evaluation of success, process design, and everyday habits.
- Report on client project accomplishments and deliverables.
- Work with global and regional product teams on products enhancements and maintenance releases that will impact Security Solutions optimization
- Ensure full alignment of Risk & Authentication optimization strategy with LAC region and Visa's full range of security tools (e.g. Tokenization, Visa Direct)
- Cultivate a strong cross-functional support network across Product, Risk, Client Support Services, and Business Development to deliver a remarkable client experience.
- Bachelor's degree required in a related area
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a related field
- Previous experience in related field risk management and/or fraud control
- Good understanding of card authorization, clearing & settlement, authentication systems and platforms
- Experience of working with Agile methodology and dynamic environment
- Self- starter, proactively identifying problems, develop hypotheses, draw logical conclusions and executing with limited supervision
- Experience working in Consultancy and/or FinTech
- PMI / Prince 2 Certification
- CERA/CRM/FRM/PRM Certification
- Fluent in English and Spanish