$80K — $100K *
Our Principal Solution Engineers are hands-on experts with Salesforce Industries industry applications. Working with account executives, your role will be to understand our customer’s business outcomes, and explain how Salesforce Industries applications can help to achieve them.
You’ll work with large Insurance & Group Benefits customers responding to RFx’s, discovering their business needs, building demonstrations / proof of concepts (POCs) and delivering value based demonstrations to business and IT stakeholders.
You’ll be an experienced solutions engineering professional who is as comfortable presenting systems architecture to rooms of enterprise architects, as you are explaining Salesforce Industries business value.
We are looking for professionals who want to join an exciting, fast paced environment where your expertise and experience enables you to manage competing requests for your time.
• Own the end-to-end Solutions Engineering cycle including discovery, responding to RFx’s, building and delivering product demonstrations, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships with IT and business stakeholders
• Write responses to RFx’s, sales and architecture presentations
• Build business relevant demonstrations of Salesforce Industries applications
• Capture product enhancements and work with Product Management to prioritize them
• Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
• Excellent all round communication skills
• Designing and debating enterprise integration architecture
• Collaboration with geographically distributed teams
• Industry experience in the Insurance & Group Benefits vertical is preferred
• Configuration of Salesforce.com or similar applications (Siebel, SAP, Am. docs, Oracle, Microsoft, Netsuite, etc.) is preferred
• Working within a fast-paced sales environment
• Working with SaaS software such as Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Workday, etc.
• Experience of enterprise architecture principles in SaaS and on-premise environments, e.g. SOA, compliance, security, etc.
• Must be comfortable working with structured data interchange formats including JSON and XML
• Technical proficiency with Salesforce.com development languages such as Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, etc. is preferred
• Web services based integration using SOAP, REST, OAuth, etc.
Valid through: 11/11/2020