Less than 5 years
Posted 266 days ago
Supports capture and proposal efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts, or task order business by developing technical solutions for capture strategy and proposal responses. Contribute to the design, development and implementation of short- and long-term technical solutions through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
If you would like to lead a product that is mission critical to CSRA’s technology and business operations, provide product and software development experience to defense customers, drive implementation of Service Mapping, Discovery, Event Management, Cloud Management, Domain Separation, Security Operations, and more capabilities while optimizing the user experience, you belong with us!
We are seeking a Senior ServiceNow Solutions Architect to join our company. In this role, you would have the opportunity to develop and implement the enterprise solution for optimizing ServiceNow for CSRA. You would direct the ServiceNow implementation and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap for ServiceNow
- Lead the team development of ServiceNow and related non-development activities using the scaled agile methodology
- Lead prioritization of features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with developers, engineers, architects, and designers to ship high quality experience to our customers
- Manage end-to-end implementations for ServiceNow capabilities and develop communication materials, training aids, and track success of rollout
- Work cross-functionally to obtain stakeholder buy in, facilitate timely execution and manage and meet customer expectations
- Use analytics, user experience research and business cases to drive decision and improve our ServiceNow capability