IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
This position requires frequent travel to Sacramento, CA once travel normalizes due to COVID. Please do not apply unless you are capable of traveling each week to Sacramento. There is potential to assist with relocation if a candidate is qualified and able to relocate to Sacramento, CA.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consistent positive relationship with IDEMIA customers and will have an active customer facing presence throughout project deliveries, operations, and opportunity shaping activities. The TAM will provide the technical leadership for customer interactions and is responsible for gathering requirements and designing solutions. This role will be responsible for acting as the overall technical lead on projects, providing a bridge from customer’s technical and business requirements to the organizations within IDEMIA.
Technical Account Managers are expected to understand IDEMIA products and its organization well enough to identify opportunities, drive changes to improve efficiency and the quality of IDEMIA products. Candidates will be expected to perform his/her duties to the highest level of quality with minimal supervision.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain consistent positive relationship with one or more IDEMIA customers, acting as a strategic partner.
- Understand customer business and technical needs throughout opportunity shaping, project delivery, and operations.
- Lead the efforts both individually and with a team to conduct discovery of business and technical requirements for Complex Distributed Enterprise Architectures within Large Government Environments and Fortune 500 Companies.
- Communicate effectively through (1) accurate, thorough, and detailed documentation and (2) succinct oral presentations with slides, whiteboard drawings, and demonstrations
- Technical cross-functional leadership for interactions with customers and internal teams through face-to-face, on-site, and remote meetings.
- Design and coordinate delivery of IDEMIA products to meet customer needs. Identifying unique configurations or if needed specific customization efforts.
- Design technical interfaces between customers’ and IDEMIA products
- Provide leadership and guidance to IDEMIA customers, including handling scope creep, setting correct expectations, and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the work of multiple technical resources
- Keep up-to-date and be conversant on a broad range of technologies
- Technical understanding of IDEMIA solution offerings and advocating for leveraging product capabilities
- Participate in the sales process to evaluate and make technical recommendations on opportunities
- Identify opportunities and drive changes to improve efficiency and/or quality of the IDEMIA products, programs, and company
- Establishing a meaningful level of intimacy with customers and acting as an advocate for customer needs
- Responsible for developing the System Architecture and Integration Plan for customers
- Must be a US Citizen (dual citizenship is not allowed per government contract)
- Recent experience with an active customer facing presence throughout project deliveries, operations, and opportunity shaping activities.
- 10+ years of experience or equivalent skill level leading technical teams through a full Systems Deployment Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 10+ years of experience or equivalent skill level working directly with the end user community to synthesize, capture, and clearly communicate requirements
- 10+ years as a Solutions Architect and/or related Technical Leadership experience or equivalent skill level
- Solid understanding of networks and data transmission methods, platform and architecture, XML, web services, security, and databases
*Candidate must be able to commute to Sacramento office location*
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Experience acting as a liaison between a product company and external customers
- 5+ years of experience architecting heterogeneous technology environments comprised of multiple disparate technology solutions with a minimum of 10,000 daily transactions
- 5+ years of experience leading the design of systems integration work, architecting interfaces between customer systems and vendor solutions
- 5+ years of experience designing and maintaining a photo production system in which the applicant identity is verified
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience with cloud deployments
- Experience working on a project which included NASPO security compliance
Expected travel up to 25%