You will be the among the founding members of our Healthcare Solutions Practice and bring best-fit solutions to one or more projects and accounts. You will develop high quality solution architecture for the business problem, platform and collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry. You will contribute to a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design and documentation. including creation of client offerings and value vision to our clients. You will assist in defining scope, sizing and anchor proof of concepts in partnership with Delivery and Practice organizations.
- Own and aggressively drive healthcare offerings that leverage all of Infostretch capabilities.
- Lead projects with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to arrive and
- Serve as an advisor to customer and internal stakeholders, provide guidance on technology choices impacting significant technical direction
- Creating business value with technology through educating customers about the art of the possible; Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Participate in technical design work and critique technical documentation
- Work with Account leadership to drive growth, quality and customer satisfaction
- Tracks competitive landscape, changing markets, and advances in technology; provides customers insights and an inspired vision for change and growth
- Create POVs and Whitepapers to establish thought leadership among client base and industry at large
- 12+ years of professional experience and education in computer sciences or related fields
- Strong hands-on background in software engineering, solution architecture, client presales/presentation, team management and industry thought leadership
- Solid experience with US Healthcare regulatory landscape, policy governance frameworks, security compliance across Payors, Provider/Clinical and Patient dimensions of Healthcare
- Successful track record of implementing enterprise-level technology initiatives for Fortune 500 companies, from project discovery through service launch
- Passionate about improving customer experience and building scalable solutions through rapid prototyping and iteration
- Develop and champion HIT frameworks
- Expertise in interoperability ecosystem involving EMR, PMS, EHS as well as healthcare message standards, such as HL7, EDI, CCDA, FHIR, etc.
- Robust experience in Microsoft ecosystem. Prefer Azure Solutions Expert certifications (AZ-30x, AZ-400 or AZ-500) - or willing to complete within 1 year of hire date
- Strong presentation skills in story telling with high degree of comfort among technical and executive audiences
- Current on architecture trends with an eye on market conditions, future direction as well as have the ability to leading customer workshop sessions on trends, implications, possibilities and Infostretch offered solutions
- Familiarity with rapid development methodologies such as Agile Scrum, Kanban and associated tooling such as Jira, Confluence, MS Office etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Some travel is required (approx. 15%) post COVID
- NO Sponsorship available for this position.