$100K — $150K *
A Day in the Life
• Lead software test for multiple, complex projects using varied methodologies to ensure the quality of cloud-based services and web applications. Strategies will cover multiple layers from end-user mocks and backbox tests down to white-box and unit testing needs.
• Consult with technical leads on new feature design to ensure product testability and identify coverage gaps.
• Evaluate, select and develop test automation tools and frameworks applying latest techniques and processes.
• Improve automated regression testing collaborating with engineers-in-test
• Lead root cause analysis and drive improvement into our software lifecycle processes
• Develop and maintain SW quality dashboards for program reporting and driving improvement.
• Debug, troubleshoot, and isolate software problems resulting from customer calls and other incidents. Lead diagnostic test tools improvement.
• Collaborate with and lead remote teams to deliver selected projects
• Communicate status regularly to peers and senior management teams.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned
• Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
• Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
• Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
• Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
• Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years of experience or at least 5 years of experience with a master’s degree.
Nice to Have
• Experience with SQL data structures and queries
• Experience with performance log analysis tools such as New Relic
• Working experience with cloud architectures such as AWS
• System level test and test integration experience
• Test automation framework and development experience
• Experience in Black/White box testing
Valid through: 9/25/2020