Are you passionate about software security and interested in the opportunity to define, craft and build the strong security fundamentals for our high performance SoC's for automotive, super computers, mobile devices, and more? If so, the system software group at NVIDIA is where you belong.
What you will be doing:
- As a senior security architect, you will be expected to be a technical leader to collaborate across the company to analyze, define and implement the end-to-end mobile/embedded/server security to meet market needs.
- Continuously review and identify improvement opportunities in established processes, infrastructure and practices to ensure NVIDIA platforms are robust against current and future security threats.
- Provide direction and advice on emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices that may have an impact on the security posture of the applicable environment.
- Research, envision and define security solutions which meet internal and external requirements, including following industry standards.
- Cooperate with customers and partners to identify security challenges and craft a sound security solution which can serve long term and short-term business goals.
What we need to see:
- 15+ years working experience in embedded/SoC security industry.
- MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE (related technical field) or equivalent preferred.
- Deep understanding of secure architecture and design fundamentals.
- Effective threat modeling, attack tree/pattern, risk assessment skills.
- Experience with Secure Software Development Life Cycle frameworks such as Microsoft SDL, CLASP, SAMM or BSIMM.
- Sound knowledge of operating system architecture and security fundamentals such as UNIX based operating system, RTOS or microkernel.
- Hands-on skills with various programming languages including Python, C, C++ and understand their security nature.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to identify complex security issues with software and hardware.
- Experience crafting and implementing high secure, performance and scalable software for critical solutions.
- Working knowledge of applied cryptography.
- Ability to independently pursue new ideas and innovations.
- The ability to work in a dynamic and diverse team is required and strong interpersonal skills and a real passion for working as a team are critical.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with crypto analysis or cryptography research.
- Familiar with ARM or RISC_V architecture and related security fundamentals.
- Direct hands on experience with defining security target, crafting the high secure system/solution follow Common Criteria EAL 5+ requirements.
- Knowledge of software and hardware mitigation methodologies against physical attacks include fault injection and side channel attack.
- Machine Learning, Deep-Learning, Artificial Intelligence experience as it relates to static code analysis, vulnerability detection or other security related research.