As a Principal Software Engineer on our Windows team, you will help design and develop the next generation of multi-factor authentication and zero-trust security frameworks. Working closely with product managers, security researchers and UX designers, you will provide technical leadership to the team to propose and productize new initiative as well as expand our ability to integrate with all things Windows; including Azure platform technologies, Active Directory, Federated Services, Exchange, IIS and Remote Desktop Services.
Who you are...
- Software Architect with 10+ yrs of progressive experience
- You wear different hats and can recount interesting stories delivering products end-to-end
- Deep background delivering full stack SaaS applications on Azure (and/or AWS, Google Cloud)
- While language is no barrier, you are fluent in C#, C++, Python, .NET, Win 32 API's, REST, Containers
- You are passionate about quality, CI/CD, and modern software testing practices
- An Agile champion
- You have excellent communication skills and collaborate well with others
- Find happiness in mentoring junior team members
- Familiar with Windows security API's, Zero-Trust and cloud security technologies
- Worked on Azure Stack
- Experience building micro-services
- Familiarity with installers such as Wix, Install Shield
Not only are you a passionate Windows developer, but also care about...
- Growing an amazing work culture and environment
- Serving customers in the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- "Being kinder than necessary" - if you send us a note on what this means to you, we'd love to talk to you more about it!