Splunk is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative full-stack engineer to design and implement web application UI features and APIs, empowering our customers to quickly detect, troubleshoot and resolve their infrastructure and application issues.
You will work within a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and quality engineers in a fast-paced startup environment. Our engineering teams are small, fast moving and highly impactful. You will learn from the best and help us architect and build the application of our future. You will also get many opportunities to share and talk about your work through channels like conferences, meetups, and blogs.
- Collaborate with product owners and designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our web application
- Partner with product owners and engineering leadership to identify priorities for development
- Lead end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Lead the delivery of major, customer-facing features
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Mentor other engineers throughout the development process
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as React or Angular
- Expert-level understanding of web application and UI best practices
- Interest in frontend technologies and great user experiences
- Experience with Java and creating backend APIs
- BS EE or CS degree, or equivalent training or work experience; 12+ years related experience (or Masters and 8+ years related experience or PhD and 5+ years experience)