- Participating in the full software lifecycle development (requirements analysis, design, implementation and unit testing, software integration and test, system level integration)
- Performing requirements analysis / definition to ensure system will meet all customer requirements.
- Integrating system parameters and software solutions into the real-time system and ensure the functionality of the requirement.
- Participating in code and other software artifacts reviews.
- Interacting with engineers from other disciplines, such as Systems and Electrical Engineering, to obtain pertinent information required to accomplish tasks.
- Minimum of 8 Years systems experience supporting and developing real-time embedded software.
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other
- Applicants must have the ability to manage their own workload and have strong decision analysis skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple unrelated tasks in an organized manner.
- Ability to work occasional overtime to support critical program events.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and oral form, and must be able to team well with others.? This includes demonstrated effective communication with internal and external customers.
- US Citizenship
- A current Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
- Software experience programming in Ada.
- Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
- Working with Open CL, Open GL, and CUDA on GPU platforms
- Working knowledge of Telelogic DOORS, Rational CM Synergy, Change Synergy, Rational Team Concert (RTC). ?
- Working experience with Power PC or similar processor, hardware interfaces, and space/airborne sensor systems.?
- Working experience with hardware interfaces and communications within a multi-processor system.
- Experience with design, code, integration, and test of large systems.
Minimum BS Degree from an accredited university, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline
Requisition ID 115257BR