Ttec is seeking a Principal Software Developer located in Denver or Austin.
Why choose TeleTech to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing :
As a member of TTEC’s Product Engineering team, this Software Developer will be a key contributor to the advancement of our SaaS based Digital Worker (BOT) product. The developer must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a small team with a rapid release schedule where every aspect of contribution is highly valued. The development process is based on Agile Scrum with the architecture focused on a cloud-based architecture leveraging industry leading AI/ML.
Skills you will bring :
- Practical experience with micro-services architecture and REST services
- Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology.
- Develop detailed work plans for coding and testing.
- BA/BS in CS/IS or related degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- At least 7 years software development experiencerequired in the OO environment.
- Experience with Node-Red and/or BPM, Redis, Message Brokers, PubSub, Security, Docker
- Strong working knowledge of SQL/NoSQL DB. E.g. Postgres, Mongo
- Nice to have experience with IBM Watson, Chabots, Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Who We Are :
ttec is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.