As a member of our elite development team, the Senior Software Engineer will impact the organization by focusing on 5G Radio platform development, and providing and maintaining a robust integrated platform utilized by all product teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a senior member of a software engineering team, performs design, development, debug and maintenance of software components for platform 5G Radio services.
- Support all product teams with platform integration and best practices.
- Monitor work against the product delivery schedule closely and provides progress updates and reports any issues or technical difficulties to manager on a daily basis.
- Responsible for work quality; ensures work meets the technical standards for assigned product portfolio and project task deadlines.
- Write concise, comprehensive technical documentation to support work designed and developed.
- Mentor and help other team members.
- Undergraduate degree computer engineering, or electrical engineering.
- 10+ to 15 years of related software development experience in related platforms.
- 7+ years of experience programming in C/C++, Python/Bash scripting.
- Solid understanding and working experience on Ethernet technology and IP networking.
- Solid understanding and working experience on various inter-chip connection bus, like I2c, SPI, PMBus, PCI/PCIe, etc.
- Extensive working experience on the driver supports for SoC devices and FPGA devices.
- Extensive driver supports in uboot, Linux kernel, and Linux applications.
- Able to live with Casa’s core values: innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Professional demeanor.