$150K — $200K *
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Principal Software Engineer will be responsible for design, develop , enhance firmware and low level software for NXP's Wireless Connectivity SoCs
• BS/MS with 8-12 years of experience in EE, CE, CS or equivalent is required
• Strong experience in embedded systems, operating systems including RTOS, Linux operating systems, kernel internals
• Experience with C programming and debugging is a must
• Very good understanding on Networking components like TCP/IP
• Having a background on WiFi, Bluetooth, 15.4 protocol is desired
• Exposure to ARM processor architecture is required
• Experience with SDIO/PCIe/USB bus interface is preferred
• Need to work independently on tasks from understanding the requirements, to design, implementation and testing. Also need to work cross function teams
• Strong Communication skills, good team player
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Valid through: 11/13/2020
$80K — $150K + $20K bonus
12 days ago