The eBusiness organization enables a world-class eCommerce platform for Norton LifeLock across B2C to drive revenue growth and memorable customer experience. This organization is an eCommerce ecosystem serving 55+ million consumers and generating over $1.8 billion in revenue.
It fosters strategic business relationships and has the overall responsibility for ensuring that its roadmap consists of high-value technology projects and services that support financial and strategic company business objectives and priorities focused on eCommerce.
Qualifications / Requirements
- As an application lead, Partner with Product Managers, Designers and Marketing Managers to create compelling front-end web experiences.
- 5+ years of working experience in designing REST API and experience with Server-side framework NodeJS/Express.
- 4+ Strong experience in using modern web frameworks such as React, Node.js, Angular.js, VueJS JQuery, preferably with experience in React/Redux.
- Experience in building Single Page App Development.
- Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills.
- Build high performance web pages with optimal page sizes.
- Good understanding of SDLC from design through production implementation in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack with a keen eye on good design.
- Working experience with Content Management Systems – AEM.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, works effectively as a team player.
- Experience working in Agile development methodology.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Must have the ability to transform business and functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience supporting a high-availability environment, nearly 24/7 operation.
- Develop customer-facing eCommerce applications using ReactJS and Redux, Angular, JQuery,Node.js
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers and Marketing Managers to create compelling front-end web experiences
- Create beautiful responsive web pages with well-crafted and performant CSS based on mocks
- Provide technical expertise in support of application development and govern the implementations of the applications.
- Able to co-ordinate and work with cross-functional teams across regions
- Responsible for communicating with QA and performance testing teams to deliver a high-quality solution offering.