Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Applying expertise in software development for embedded multi-processor systems using C/C++
- Providing software solutions to complex technical problems using ingenuity and creativity.
- Following and/or recommending changes to department processes and procedures.
- Reviewing software products for soundness of technical judgment and adequacy.
- Producing documentation related to the design and release of software artifacts.
- Utilizing agile software development methods, automation, and continuous integration.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in an embedded real-time setting
- Experience using C/C++ language
- Experience designing real-time embedded software on multiprocessor systems
- Experience with software, test development, and integration
- Experience using embedded Real Time Operating Systems (RTOSs) (e.g. Wind River VxWorks, Embedded Linux etc.)
- Experience working in a DoD embedded software environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an integration lab environment working on hardware
- Practical experience with developing embedded sensor software is highly desired
- Experience designing real-time embedded software on multi-core systems
- Experience with object oriented development
- Experience using software source control tools and/or automated build environments
- Experience with Agile software development methods
- Experience using scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
- Experience adapting Board Support Packages
- Experience with system integrity and mission assurance
Required Education (including Major):
- B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or other related degree.
Requisition ID 115046BR