Contribute to Kubernetes upstream.
Drive best in class experiences for Kubernetes on Azure
Contribute to aks and ensure alignment between aks and kubernetes upstream
Contribute to Kubernetes communities, sigs and working groups representing Microsoft in OSS community
Work with various internal and external kubernetes users to understand requirements then devise and drive projects for the betterment of kubernetes on Azure
• Proven experience building, shipping and operating reliable, distributed solutions.
• Proven experience using Go, C/C++, Java, or C# to build distributed solutions.
• Experience with containers runtime such as Docker, rkt, runc, containerd and how they are enabled by the underplaying OS components.
• Experience with workload/container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar platform is highly preferred.
• A BS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.