Will develop software to further harden DRS's trusted computing platforms. Will be involved with the design, development, analysis, testing and debugging of OS and / or firmware-level utilities, drivers, kernel modules and other software to support information security requirements on DRS programs. Determines hardware compatibility. May interact with customers to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Contributes to proposals as well as presentation for design reviews. Must be able to analyze complex software. We pride ourselves on our team environment - come see what makes DRS different!
• Responsible for driving technology and completion of activity on time and budget
• Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, systems or subsystems
• Ability to complete a technical project independently
• Mentor and coach other engineers.
• Review customer specifications and requirements, and develop designs to best support them, including cost as a key design variable
• Provide budget, cost and schedule input for design assignments
• Document component and subsystem specifications and material requirements
• Analyze designs as necessary
• Specify and evaluate supplier components, subsystems and services
• Support the program design to cost and design for manufacture requirements
• Communicate clearly (written and oral) with manufacturing, supply chain, program management and the customer as required