Principal Software Engineer
What We Need
An experienced Principal Software Engineer to work with cross-functional teams to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve both the features that will enable our customers to effectively run their business, and technology platforms to unleash our own engineering teams’ efficiency.
Your Area of Focus
- Establish deep product and technology knowledge
- Lead, architect, & write code
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Partner across multiple teams to drive successful outcomes
- Actively review architecture & technical approach, ensuring organizational alignment
- Provide tangible and actionable technical feedback to engineers
Your Professional Qualifications
- 12+ years of software engineering experience
- 8+ years of technical leadership experience
- Tenacity and creativity to solve difficult problems with a focus on customer
- Flex time spent coding from 10% to 90% as needed by team(s)
- Strong technical mentor and sounding board for teams
- Desire to blaze the trail on less-glorious engineering tasks that are important to the business
- Technical acumen and ability to partner garnishes respect from engineering team members and leaders
- Continually identify opportunities to improve software and propose plans and options to leadership for addressing them
- Leader in establishing best practices and standards for the engineering organization
- Communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to perform deep technical assessments of existing and potential new technologies
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.