- Conducts penetration tests and assessments on products and applications
- Creates/Maintains security assessment project plans
- Collaborate with Team on penetration tests and assessments on products and applications
- Design and implement security exploits used in penetration testing
- Learn and adopt new methods of developing security exploits
- Evaluate Exploits for applicability to products and applications
- Evaluate Tools used in exploit development
- Provide Assistance in security awareness and training activity
- Support Product Investigations for complaints and incidents
- Developing support tools for the Cybersecurity Team
- Participate in company-wide knowledge spreading activities for security awareness
- Understand medical device regulations and quality system requirements
- Participate as an active member on a project development team: This includes requirements change control, defect management, risk analysis, and release management.
- Creates/Maintains software requirement/functional specifications.
- Creates/Maintains software architecture documentation.
- Creates/Maintains software (component) design documentation.
- Creates/Maintains software source code that adheres to design documentation.
- Performs code reviews as per project policy.
- Performs integration testing to ensure software functions within application and with electrical and mechanical devices.
- Evaluates, investigates, and implements fixes to assigned software defects.
- Evaluates, investigates, and implements assigned software change proposals.
- Provides level of effort for assigned software activities
- Tracks personal estimates over time in order to improve accuracy.
- Follows project and corporate software plans, standards, and procedures to perform software development
- Brings new ethical hacking techniques and technologies into the company.
- Creates/Maintains applications (utilities) for the project to improve team efficiency, such as hardware control for other engineering disciplines or automated data analyzers for software test.
Internal Networking/Key relationships:
- Collaborative Cross Functional Role working as a part of multiple development teams to assist in the secure design and secure development for Werfen Products.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 10 years of related experience or Master's Degree plus a minimum of 8 years of related experience or waiver based on experience.
- Degree should be in a technical discipline such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science. Proficiency with a personal computer and software
- Proficient in code languages (Assembly, C, C++, Java, C#, etc.) found in product development.