Creehan & Company Corporation, an Inovalon company, is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's and all of its subsidiaries’ unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
Creehan & Company Corporation seeks Principal Software Engineer for multiple openings.
- Architect, design, create, test, and ensure the quality of large scale or complex software for a major product or product line;
- Responsible for high level research and analysis related to software design and development;
- Use best software engineering practices to evolve the system design;
- Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers;
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing and deployment tasks to manage the server fleet and complex computing systems to drive automation, improvement, and performance;
- Establish and maintain software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity;
- Design and refactoring through rapid prototyping and experimentation during research and refactor spikes;
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections;
- Write high quality, testable code that meets the Definition of Done;
- Strive to eliminate technical debt. Create automated unit, system and acceptance tests;
- Support the early and continuous validation of features and stories with Customers, Analysts and Inovalon' s customer facing teams to maximize the market value of the software delivered at each increment;
- Continuously evaluate software performance, identify performance degradation and opportunities to gain performance improvements valued by customers;
- Understand domain (Healthcare) and technical trends that will impact/drive the architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field of study, plus at least 5 years of experience in the job offered, or at least 5 years of experience in an IT-related role;
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree pls at least 5 years of experience, employer will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field of study, plus at least 3 years of experience in the job offered, or at least 3 years of experience in an IT-related role.
- All applicants must have at least 3 years of experience with:
- (1) Unix management, computing platforms, and technologies involving virtualization, distribution, and high-performance computing;
- (2) C#, .NET platform, including NET Framework 4.6.1;
- (4) SOAP & RESTful Web Services;
- (5) ASP .NET Core 2.x;
- (6) Kafka;
- (7) Azure API Gateway;