Localytics provides a mobile engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, Grindr, and Comcast. Our customers rely on us to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. We provide tools to drive great app experiences including push messaging, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences.
Localytics is seeking a Software Engineer to help design and build the tools and processes we use to deliver new functionality to our customers everyday. We think you’d be a great fit if you:
- Enjoy working with customers who are your peers and who sit next to you
- Want to join a team who is on the leading edgeofcloudtechnologies and a thought leaderincontinuousdelivery
- Believe that engineering teams do not need to sacrifice agility for stability
- Believe that culture is the biggest driver of organizational performance
- Enjoy contributing to and creating new open source projects
- Enjoy working through complex problems collaboratively
Our search is focused on candidates with the following background:
- Deep experience with cloud computing and infrastructure as code. We are hosted on AWS and need people that know the networking and security stack (VPC, IAM) as well as many of the core services (EC2, EBS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation). The ability to identify and implement design patterns to make applications more reliable. Have you read Nygard’s Release It! and even better, have you applied it to something?
- A knowledge of monitoring technologies and approaches. We use CloudWatch and Librato today but we have lots more to do here. How do we build the right signal to noise ratio so we can effectively act on all the information our systems and applications spew at us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.