Our client provides a mobile engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, Grindr, and Comcast. Their customers rely on them to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. They provide tools to drive great app experiences including push messaging, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences. They are looking for a software engineer to help design and build the tools and processes they use to deliver new functionality to their customers everyday.
- Want to join a team who is on the leading edge of cloud technologies and a thought leader in continuous delivery
- Believe that engineering teams do not need to sacrifice agility for stability
- Believe that culture is the biggest driver of organizational performance
- Enjoy contributing to and creating new open source projects
- Enjoy working through complex problems collaboratively
Our search is focused on candidates with the following background:
- Deep experience with cloud computing and infrastructure as code. They are hosted on AWS and need people that know the networking and security stack (VPC, IAM) as well as many of the core services (EC2, EBS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation). The ability to identify and implement design patterns to make applications more reliable. Have you read Nygard’s Release It! and even better, have you applied it to something?
- A knowledge of monitoring technologies and approaches, they use CloudWatch and Librato.