- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Participate in Scrum activities, perform code reviews, contribute to a high performing, growing team.
- Own component(s) of the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
- Ensure new software meets quality standards through writing unit and automated tests.
- Troubleshoot, debug, resolve product issues as they arise.
- Assist in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support). Follow established development, documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Collaborate with product development team to plan new features.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Work cross functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; able to re-prioritize tasks as the business deems appropriate. Lead other engineers in planning, prioritizing, and executing assigned tasks within deadlines; identify, track, and mitigate risks as appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Train, coach, and mentor other engineers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 8 years’ relevant experience, or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and 6 years’ relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience with React
- Strong experience with TypeScript
- Strong experience with develop frameworks such as PrimeReact
- Knowledge/experience in building out a theme and a roll out strategy
- Knowledge/experience in interface design tools such as Figma or Zeplin
- Understanding in building out a component explorer such as StoryBook
- Understanding in managing NPM packages and versioning
- Experience with front-end microservices such as single-spa a plus
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience working in a Healthcare/clinical environment