We're looking for a seasoned Full Stack Software Engineer who has the full stack package and can act as a technical lead. You embrace the principles of microservice architecture and you are good at data modeling, service architecture and implementation, tuning for performance and scale, and where applicable technology selection.
- Work closely with software architects, challenging their decisions and collaborating with them to optimize technical designs.
- Inspect iterative results and propose improvements to technique, tools, and process.
- Take co-ownership of your Definition of Done with your Development Team member peers and be uncompromising on quantifiable code quality.
- Get to know your customer and empathize with their pain points so that when you solve their problems you share in the satisfaction.
- 8+ years of experience. If you have way more experience than that, all good, we have job tiers that can competitively accommodate your salary expectations.
- Experience in providing "soft" leadership to technical teams. Ability to provide technical mentoring to more junior development talent.
- Proven expertise with React, (Backbone and AngularJS a plus), HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Web Standards—the usual suspects.
- Proven expertise with building NodeJS functional services.
- Experience in designing, developing, and integrating with REST based APIs.
It would be great if you also have:
- Background knowledge of Java and Spring.
- Understanding of data models for different flavors (JDBC, Postgres, Cassandra, Mongo).
- Solid experience with Selenium, Redux, React.Js, Node.js, SQL, Java
- Proficiency in application caching techniques (memcache, Redis, Infinispan).