Our ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years in embedded software engineering with strong software design background.
- Experience in developing board support packages for custom hardware.
- Minimum of 5 years embedded software development experience using Linux, C or C++.
- At least 2 years of experience using BDM/JTAG style debuggers and in-circuit emulators.
- Experience with hardware architectures, ability to interpret and debug schematics of digital hardware.
- Computer science degree or equivalent (e.g., electrical engineering, physics, math).
- Excellent communication, planning and leadership skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with embedded device driver development.
- Experienced with board support packages, U-Boot, Kernel development
- Device drivers (Ethernet, Fibre Channel, IEEE-1394, Custom interfaces)
- Multi-threaded multi-core development
- Development experience using Linux 2.4, 2.6, 3.X
- Experience using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes to assist in hardware debugging.
- Prior experience with SNMP and/or JAVA-based applications.
- Intimate with complex system design and product development cycle.
- Ability to participate in all phases of the product development cycle, from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing, and early customer support and installation.
- Experienced with interactions with third party vendors, contractors, and customers.
- Ability to complete projects autonomously and work with a small team, highly motivated, quick learning.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent(e.g., electrical engineering, physics, math)
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.