- Be accountable for code quality, writing unit, integration, and automation tests
- Help and advise in the selection of the most appropriate frameworks to use with the product.
- Contribute to Open Source projects related to the tech stack and domain of our products.
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
- 10+ years professional development experience
- 5+ years professional experience with HTML, CSS, and responsive design
- 4+ years professional Node.js experience
- 3+ years professional React experience
- Experience with unit testing and TDD principles
- Experience with Git/Github
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building software using Agile concepts and processes.
Job ID R001862