Join a team-oriented and collaborative environment, where you will work with cutting-edge technology to develop the tools for integrating 3rd party application functionality. This role will assist in developing industry-specifc API’s that will allow Pega to engage with new markets.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a group of software engineering professionals who are passionate about going head to head with top tier companies in the marketplace
- Play an important and exciting role in delivering industry leading integration applications
- Have an opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technology
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are an inventive, passionate and self-motivated team player who can drive issues and projects to closure in a fast-paced, globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 8years of server-side Java development experience
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in a team environment
- Cloud & Integratoin experience is desired
As an and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any othercategory protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact .