Principal Software Development Engineer
- Broomfield, CO, USA
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars onthe Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking tohelp build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the lineproduct suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineer to help us advance our suite of SaaS Conga products, mainly CLM enterprise application. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use their expertise in development as a member of a dynamic team which designs, develops, tests, and maintains the Conga products. We are looking for developers who are not only top programmers, but can also communicate effectively across all levels within the company. We hire talented, motivated people and hand them big problems to solve.
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack.
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services.
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you.
- Participate on an Agile team – full lifecycle and full stack – including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support.
- Design and Develop REST API’s for internal and external consumption.
- Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development.
- Develop unit tests to run in a continuous integration environment.
- Identify and implement best practices for coding as well as development processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to end-user of all abilities
- Demonstrated professionalism interacting with a variety of audiences both internally and externally
- Minimum of 8 years of expertise programming in Java with demonstrated drive to learn and progress in the technical skill and nuanced art of development
- Experience with SQL databases (Postgres, Hibernate, MS SQL, etc.)
- Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across boundaries.
- Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment
- Cloud experience preferred – AWS, Azure or similar
- Salesforce Force.com Development experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.