Trader Interactive is hiring a Principal Software Architect to support our Marketplaces.
We are looking for a Principal Software Architect to help guide strategy, development and deployment of our Marketplace Experience and Services. Our team works on cutting edge tech in an agile environment where each team member will have opportunities to innovate, contribute & collaborate towards the mission of the team. As a Principal Software Architect, you will get exciting opportunities to shape the future of our next generation of Marketplaces and adjacent services.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and excellent IT skills, experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interfaces of desired products
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Be Hands On in architecting, developing and deploying our next generation experiences and services
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, supportability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- 10+ years of proven experience as a software architect.
- 10+ years of experience in software development and coding across programming languages and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Experience with TypeScript, front-end technologies like Redux/React and/or Vue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong technical acumen combined with a curiosity to continue learning and better understand end user productivity experiences
- Architecting Scalable ecommerce or Marketplace products