As a Software Architect you will design, development, integration and test of software modules on multi-core processing platforms for L2/L3 in a wireless communication systems comprised of the data plane, control plane and connection management functions, as well as architecting the MAC layer of a broadband wireless access system including radio resource control, scheduling, admission control, QoS, and network entry.
Main area of team scope and job requirements::
- Developing state machines, unit tests, and testing frameworks for extensive verification and validation software modules.
- Creating and maintaining accurate design documents and conducting design reviews.
- System integration, debugging, and performance optimization of a wireless communication system.
- Be able to lead features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them
- Experience working with one or more of the following: wireless networks, TCP/IP and traffic models, MAC protocols, OFDM, MIMO.
- Experience with socket, network, and systems programming.
- Ten pus years of demonstrated design and development in C++.
- Advanced knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP), protocols and Internet architecture
- Experience with RTOS, multi-core software development or embedded systems
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git/Gerrit) and collaboration processes (e.g. Agile and Scrum)
- We are hiring only highly experienced software engineers - not an entry-level position.
Education: MSCS/EE or BS with equivalent technical experience.