Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experiencenetworks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
API Management optimizes the digital business value chain with API lifecycle management, secure integration services, monitoring, and analytics. It is part of the Axway AMPLIFY™ data integration and engagement platform, which offers app development to help companies innovate faster and engage better with their ecosystem of customers, partners, suppliers, and internal and external developer communities.
This position can be remote or based out of our corporate office in Phoenix, AZ.
As a Practice Leader, you will be challenged to engage on the following levels:
- Lead discovery workshop sessions to gather customer requirements and critical business challenges
- Map customer requirements to a solution approach
- Install Axway API Management solution in high availability environments
- Conduct deployment and optimization tasks across the full API Management life cycle including design, creation, orchestration, protecting, security, deployment, promotion and monitoring
- Assess existing customer implementations and document recommendations / best practices
- Run solution enablement boot camps, workshop, and trainings for customers
- Engage in customer user groups as subject matter expert
- Enable Axway APIM consultants and architects on service innovation and solutions.
- Assist Axway APIM community in architecture, design for complex use cases and pre-/post-sales activities
- Ensure the quality and consistency in customer solution deliveries
- Communicate with other global APIM practice leaders, solution leader and product management regarding customer initiatives
- Create best practices by leveraging field experiences
- Develop and manage post-sale value accelerators, service offerings
- Produce technical contents (blogs, vlogs, white papers, case studies)
- Prepare and deliver presentations of Axway solutions internally and externally
- Stay current on the latest technologies
- Excellent interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to self-manage, self-learn and independently deliver results
- High level of ownership and accountability
- High standard for solution and process quality, strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple work streams while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction
- Proven experience working with agile methodologies and software development lifecycle processes
- Strong knowledge and experience on software quality process/assurance including Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) practices
- Demonstrable experience developing in a micro-services architecture
- Understanding of container technology and container orchestration platforms
- Experience with web APIs and related technologies, such as SOAP, JSON, XML and WSDLs.
- Experience with authentication protocols and servers using SAML, OAuth and LDAP.
- Experience with the design of infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports the different platform services
- Experience working with Platform as a Service technologies (Cloud Foundry, OpenShift)
- Experience with API Management Platforms Axway/Vordel APIGateway, Google Apigee, CA Layer 7, IBM API Connect, Akana, Tibco Mashery, or Mulesoft
Job ID 2018-5338